Saturday, 6 May 2017

The Reason I've Been Away So Long

This is quite surreal for me. I wasn't 100% whether or not I was going to write this post at all. I have pondered about it for a long time, and finally I decided to sit down and just write out a post and see where the mood takes me.

I wrote my last post Taking a Break, hopefully not forever in July last year! I cannot believe this year has gone so quickly. In that post I mentioned a couple of reasons why I had to stop blogging. One was a course which I am still completing, another was the fact that I had just lost my love for it and didn't see the point. But the main reason for me was I had just suffered a miscarriage, and lost a lot of myself if I'm completely honest. I didn't feel like blogging in the first place and I didn't want it to seem forced or like I wasn't bothered, but that was kind of the straw that broke the camels back.

I am writing this post not honestly knowing what will happen in the future. Whether I will keep this up or not who knows. But I have missed writing and blogging so much that I decided to give it a go and see what happens. I am not putting any pressure on myself to blog every day or even every week, but I definitely want to see what happens and see some new posts on my blog. I also can't wait to get back into chats and interacting with all you gorgeous lot again!

Although the miscarriage was hard and it still hurts now, my story thankfully has a happy ending. I am currently 35 weeks pregnant with my son and both my husband and I are very very excited. Life is about to change all over again and I cannot wait. For those of you that know me I have a 7 year old little girl also. So to have one of each is an absolute blessing. Life is about to get busy, but I have just begun my maternity leave so I figured this might be a good time to get the blog back up and running and see where it goes. 


12 Week Scan


20 Week Scan


16 Week Scan and Gender (Boy!!)

As you can tell I am very excited! Cannot wait for my little boy to be here! Thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope this is the start of something great again. I have missed blogging so much.

Keep up with all my latest posts by following me!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Francesca Diaries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig